Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Coffee Prince

This is one of my most-favorite K dramas, with a nice plot. My 3rd time watching it :D. The actual name of the drama is "The first shop of coffee prince". I don't know why it attracts me a lot.. 4 years already.. Maybe, because I like tomboy-ish girls.. LOL! :D

The only reason I keep watching this drama is the actress, Yoon Eun Hye.. I can't really get enough of her charms and great personality.. To me, she's the prettiest and cutest K actress (and the handsomest too :D)

Witness the cuteness of Eun Hye here! Go Eun Chan.. Go Eun Chan.. gogogo! :D
The drama's theme song is really nice and sweet, too.. Watch the MV here!

I'd rate all YEH's dramas this order (best ones first :D)
1) Coffee Prince
2) Goong
3) My Fair Lady
4) Lie To Me

감사합니다.. :D

Kyel Kywai Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...