Monday, December 5, 2011

Chris Rene [The X Factor 2011]

So, he's the amazing Chris Rene whom every X factor fan knows for sure. I am fond of him since his very first auditions. His passion for music and never-give-up-attitude gradually become such an inspiration for me.

Now he's in top 5 semi-final contestants. I do love other contestants too, but seriously wanna see him as the winner of 5million worth recording contract. It's too bad that fans from Singapore cannot vote... I wish I could vote, too!

Everybody falls in love with his own composed song "Young Homie", and his audition video now has 9million viewers on youtube. The song lyrics are just a great hit! His honesty can be seen when he shared the story of his life.

Check out his audition clip here and lyrics here.

Loads of love for Chris~~~

Kyel Kywai Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...