Saturday, January 14, 2012

Year 2 Term 2 modules

The very first week of the sem was accomplished. Here is how I think of the modules for the first half of the sem. Haha.. boring stuff, right? :D Anw, i still wanna write abt things that gonna keep me occupied for the next 4 months.. So, here we go! :D

1. MPW (Management of People at Work)
- the most time-consuming mod ever!
- the most slacking prof ever! (he hasn't even uploaded seminar slides from last week)
- the most interesting class so far (I talked sth about Myanmar and Singapore economy in class, and prof responded, oh Cho might gonna be PM of Myanmar in 20 years, who knows! I was like o.O.. haha.. That's an interesting class hmm XD)

2. Company Law (Coy law)
- Tuesday blues! (morning 8:30am class with a law seminar, that's a pain in the heart Ouch! >_<)
- My only feel-small place (I feel all the other classmates know everything that I don't know about Coy Law)
- Prof's too smart (and classmates too)
- The heaviest mod of the sem.

3. Finance
- The most boring class (No chance for students' class participation)
- Prof's talking non-stop (sometimes I wonder he's talking to himself)
- I think he's gay (the way he talks, the way he moves, etc). XD

4. Taxation
- The most challenging class ever!
- အထင္ႏွင့္ အျမင္ တက္တက္စင္ေအာင္ လြဲေသာ prof (His grey hair makes me think he's one of the old dullest profs. In reality, he keeps shooting spontaneous questions to students. When nobody responds, he calls out names. I got called out for 3 times in week 1 seminar. That's crazy. -_-") Oh.. he looks like my dad, btw. :)
- The way he keeps calling out my name makes me look funny in class (sometimes scared my wits out, sometimes nerd... h`h`h`)
- The 2nd heaviest mod of the class (after Coy law)
- Anw, TGIF! =)

All the same mods above for second half of the sem (from week 9 to 14), plus FT (Finishing Touch). I have talked to the FT prof before and found out that he's a very friendly prof. Hope to have an exciting FT class in 1B. :)

Gonna read my super thick Coy law readings for now. May God bless me with my Coy Law and Tax..

Thanks for visiting, my lovely buddies. See ya around. :)

Kyel Kywai Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...