Monday, January 9, 2012

A new battle starts! (Y2T2)

I am gonna have my first class of the semester in about 3 hours. I still can't believe that December holidays are over.. too short holidays! :X It will be a lie to say that I am not excited at all about this sem. To be honest, I am a little bit scared, too.

All my excitement and fear are gonna be the base of all my thrill and satisfaction for the next 4 months. This sem is the start of my 1-year MC Excos term. I will be serving passionately for MC club with my beloved ExCo members. I had an awesomely fun official photoshoot with them yesterday. Our Exco term's very first performance will be for ICON's LNY in 2 weeks. I feel so enthusiastic and proud to be part of the ExCos. Ahead lies the way to give our best to the community.

Why fear.. I must boost up my academic performance this sem for sure! Gonna challenge myself.. Keep asking myself "Is this the best you can do?" I'm so gonna see to what extent I am capable of.. What I'm made of.. Well, I'll wait and see till the end.. :)

This sem, life's gonna be so filled with a mixture of feelings: fun, excitement, troubles, annoyed, anger, thrill, laughter, chills, etc. This sem is not gonna be just-so-so. I am so gonna enjoy it.. to the max! :)))

Kyel Kywai Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...