Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Life from my perspective

Life's not just about study and work. Life's to enjoy. Today, I got a chance to get to know about this truth more.

At some point of time in life, we may most likely follow the path where money leads us to do certain things (for example, jobs that we dislike doing or not comfortable with). I, myself too, had ever dipped my 24 hours a day into doing something that i don't really love to, for one whole year.

There's no wonder for most people to live their lives this way because we all are living in a society which is bounded by socially accepted norms (for example, you must get a degree to get a good job, have good marriage, raise smart kids, live a life which is not inferior than others, etc).

Two years ago, i asked myself what my point of living was. I couldn't manage to get a satisfactory answer from my heart, but an obliged one from my brain. My brain was telling me that i was not living my own life but for others. Oh God, i was living for the sake of other people!

I couldn't find happiness in myself, but in others because of my achievements in this and that, bla bla... After undergoing series of mental breakdown and stress, i decided to start from scratch again, and follow my heart.

No matter what you are right now, think about whether you really enjoy living your life the way you are in currently. It's never too late to mend. All you need is just one step backward wherever you are, and look for solutions to "how-about" questions. How about i quit my current job and try out something new? Who says you won't find your dream job? Miracles do exist!

Remember.. There are still many many things out there for us to go out and explore. Travel more. Take more pictures of Nature. Greet new people. Live your own life, and enjoy it to the fullest. And you will know what i am talking about.

Gandhi once said "Be the change you want to see in the world". I could be the change i want to see in myself. I believe you can, too.

Name me Ms.Extreme if you think i am irrational. I have no comments on that. I m just sharing some thoughts here. I also accept the fact that extremities are not good, and we have to balance certain things in life. Just make sure your self-restrictions don't go beyond your tolerance limit.

Lastly, I just wanna say "You are the one and only author of your life book".

Thank you for your time. Have a good day and best wishes for you. :)

Kyel kywai chain

Oh btw, i posted this using blogger app for iphone. So, there my be a lot of shortcuts and typos. I am too lazy to sit at my desk after a long and memorable day. Anw in my bed now and Gona sleep. Good night, world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...