Friday, November 11, 2011

End of Year 2 term 1 @ SMU

So this is the end of my sophomore year's first term. I m in school's one and only canteen now, gazing at people wondering to and fro, long queues of people waiting for their food, busy food stalls cooking the not-so-delicious food and cashier staff collecting cash from customers.

Unlike in western countries, singapore has this advantage of having freshly cooked food at foodstalls, not burgers and fast food. But strangely i don't feel like eating rice. Just a quick sandwich and some milk can ease my hunger.

I am done with my last presentation of the semester and thanks to my smart group members, quite satisfied with it. Next week is study week for exams and there are 5 closed-book final papers to conquer. Exams over on 28th nov wheee!

I am so gonna cramming next week. i can imagine myself rooting and rotting at library the whole week. Since last night, i saw some students bringing along their pillows mugging at library already. This is smu culture. People are dragged down by consecutive not-so-student-friendly group projects and presentations throughout the semester and at the end of it, cram non-stop for the finals. This is smu life, cant deny.. Phew!

Anw i m visualizing myself chilling at chaung-thar beach or trips at the end of december. I'll be hanging out with my gang in downtown hahaha! Cant wait to go back home! :D

Kyel kywai chain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...