Monday, May 23, 2011

[Untitled]

I don't have a heart to look into his eyes and say "Look, Mike, I can't love you". All I see is his light-blue, innocent eyes, begging me. I was all he had for the past ten years, and we had been so close, as if we were siblings. Now that, when he suddenly moved his lips to tell me that he loved me, I could feel my head was spinning. I felt a heavy thud in my heart, that kept telling me, "you're in deep trouble."

I have no idea how Mike could let those three words slip from his lips even though he knew that I am attached to Bob. Bob had been my Prince Charming for the past three months, and since then, I could see Mike's sad eyes. Suppressing my fear that Mike could possibly fall for me, I shook my head and kept mumbling "Oh, he couldn't be, he couldn't do that to me".

[I will continue this post if given support from you, readers. Thanks!]

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...