Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Summer resolutions!

For my summer (till mid-August)

  1. Blog more humorous posts. (Important!)
  2. Wear more girly blouses, skirts and LESS jeans. (I know this is highly unlikely, LOL!)
  3. Consume less calories and fatty food!
  4. Read more books. (less fictions)
  5. Meditate more.
  6. Learn how to bake chocolate cake.
  7. Finish at least one book on cost management.
  8. No negative thoughts. (to eradicate nightmares)
  9. Sing more songs, and dance more steps!
  10. Say "I <3 U" more! =)
  11. (I know this is impossible in Singapore, but) Keep a kitty!!! =D =D =D
Unfortunately, to boost up my GPA is not in this list! heeheezzz

Anyway, just let your summer SHINE! =B

Kyel Kywai Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...