Saturday, April 9, 2011

Exams... !_! =D

I woke up this morning. When I opened my eyes, the first thought that came into my mind uninvited was ... "EXAM"! Arrrrrrgh!!! >_<'

This has been the most haunting thingy since last weekends, when all my projects and presentations were over. (Yet, one 25% worth goddam report was still left until today. >_<')

I have 4 final papers, among which 3 worth 40% of the overall grade each! All those 3 are killer modules, people say. Haiz ... Of course, I study, I DO study! Yet, I am so much intimidated by the overwhelming uncertainty that there were even pimples on my face! =O Ouch... How stressful, how bad and how irritating! I hate it I HATE IT!!!

OK! Enough for now... I must go back to study T_T

God, please spread all your blessings to all my friends including me. :pray:

Anyhow, the auspicious 4-month-summer-holidays is waiting ahead for us ^_^
Just 8 more days and WE ARE DONE with it! ahahahah =P

Hang on a bit more, buddies! Aja aja! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...